A New Direction...

I don't lament well. Reading the moanings and pains of others can be a slippery slope. Even when I am terribly sad, I have a difficult time wanting to thrust that sadness into words and upon others. Regardless of the catharsis it can provide. I have used this BLAHG as just such an outlet in the past. But I don't want to do that any more.

Neither do I impart wisdom well. I'm not terribly wise. Therefor, I am at a bit of a loss for what to share that I would call wisdom. I haven't really been through things differently than a million other moms. I love my family. I enjoy being a mom, but it does not define me today (with a ten-year-old) the way it once did. So, while I have written here about the trials and events of being a mom, I find I'm running out of fodder as the kid progresses on to young manlyhood.

What to do with this space? How best to use it? I know I've tried refocusing in the past, with no success, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. Here is what I know:

I love to write.
Clearly, I enjoy making up words.
I also love to eat.
Further, I love to travel.

To this end, I am moving away from all those musings of the past, and trying to write about things I love instead of things that confuse and confound me.

Comments

Popular Posts